Applying for scholarships can be so easy! In order to keep things convenient and simple we now offer our scholarship service for BFSU’s Bachelor and Master programs.
About the scholarship
Start date: September 2018
Programs: All available programs are listed below
Who is eligible? If you have good grades you have very good chances to get a full or partial scholarship. If you are unsure if you are eligible, make sure to follow the application procedure below and provide all the documents and we can check if you are eligible.
What does the scholarship cover? If you are from one of the over 60 One Belt One Road initiative countries, there is a good chance that you get a full scholarship, covering full tuition. We can help students from all other countries for scholarships as well. The scholarship will cover 50% of your tuition, apply using the links below!
Applying is easy and fast, just follow this procedure:
- Start your application: All available programs are listed below. Use the “Apply Now” buttons to start your application. Fill in your personal details and provide the required documents (these documents are needed)
- Free application check: We will check if you are eligible for a scholarship for free. Once you finished your application send us an email to email@example.com with your application reference number and let us know that you want to apply based on scholarship
- Pay the application fee: If you are eligible proceed to the payment section of your application, pay the application fee of $390 USD and upload a payment receipt to finalize your application.
Please note, once we managed to secure your scholarship we charge an additional success-based service fee of $400 USD.
Below you can find the available programs that you can apply to based on scholarship. Start your application with the “Apply Now” buttons below.
Bachelor’s in international business
Bachelor’s in International Marketing
Bachelor’s in International Finance
Bachelor’s in Chinese Business Studies
Apply for Master in international business:
- How to adapt to life in China as an international student - January 15, 2023
- China Quarantine Requirements (Archived) - January 9, 2023
- Chinese New Year is Coming – The Year of the Rabbit - January 3, 2023