The Financial Times (FT) just released their ranking of Top 100 MBA programs worldwide, and the Fudan MBA Program once again ranks among the top programs in the world.
What is the Fudan MBA ranked in 2022? This elite program is…
- #1 in China among Business Schools of Chinese Universities
- #3 in Asia-Pacific
- #32 in the world!
Not only is the Fudan MBA among the best programs in the world for business students, but the program also ranks highly for other key metrics including career advancement, the salary percentage increase for graduates, and aims achieved. In short, graduates of the Fudan MBA program can expect to see significant benefits in their post-grad career trajectories.
Two key elements that boosted the Fudan MBA to the top of FT’s rankings are its persistent focus on curriculum reform and innovation, as well as the comprehensive career development services. As the business world’s challenges and demands are constantly evolving, Fudan MBA’s curriculum does too. Learning through practice and incorporating the most up-to-date business strategies into your work keeps Fudan MBA graduates one step ahead of the competition. A robust and well-developed career development service also prioritizes the professional development of students and emphasis on understanding Asian business culture through first-hand interaction.
Apply for the Fudan MBA
The Fudan-MIT International MBA (IMBA) Program was launched in 1996 through collaboration between the Fudan University School of Management (FDSM) and the MIT Sloan School of Management. This program taught entirely in English, aims to cultivate professionals with an international perspective and entrepreneurial spirit, well-adjusted to the demands of economic globalization in China and the rest of the world. The Fudan-MIT International MBA Program participants who complete all required courses and a thesis will be awarded an MBA degree from Fudan University and a course certificate from the MIT Sloan School of Management.
Read More: Fudan IMBA Second Degrees: Get a Dual-Degree from Yale, MIT, or York!
- Collaboration between two leading business schools
- Internationalized faculties
- Integrated Action Learning Projects (iLab)
- International student exchange program
- Professional career development service
- Global alumni network
- Best location in Shanghai, China
- When can international students go to China? (Updated) - January 20, 2023
- Career Opportunities After Graduating from United International College - December 28, 2022
- 10 Popular Chinese Idioms You Must Know! - December 21, 2022