Dear students, March 31, 2022 is a busy day for deadlines! Check the list of programs due March 31 here:
- Shandong University programs (all degree levels) for scholarship students (if you will be self-financed, the deadline is May 31, 2022)
- LLM Program in Transnational Law at PKU
- ALL Shanghai Jiaotong University undergraduate programs
- All Peking University Masters Programs (not including MBA)
- All Xi’an Jiaotong Liverpool University PhD Programs
- All Zhejiang University International Business School Masters
- All Zhejiang University PhDs and All ZJU Master’s
- Tsinghua University LLM in Chinese Law and LLM in International Arbitration and Dispute Settlement
- Zhejiang University Bachelor’s programs
- Zhejiang University International Business School (ZIBS)
- Shanghai Jiaotong University Graduate Programs Deadline for 2nd Round scholarship application
Additionally, many Chinese Government Scholarships (CSC) applications are due by the end of March. You have to apply for these scholarships independently through the CSC website, not China Admissions. For more details, please check our guide here.
If you’re applying through China Admissions…We strongly recommend you start filling out your application now, and aim to have all your documents uploaded to our platform at least five days beforehand.
Students who apply early get picked first for programs with limited spots, priority selection for university scholarships, and earlier admissions notifications.
- Step 1: Make an account on China Admissions here
- Step 2: Find your program here and click “Apply Now”
- Step 3: Upload all your documents and pay the application fee
- Step 4: China Admission will review your application and contact you if there is anything to fix
- Step 5: We will submit the application to the university
- When can international students go to China? (Updated) - January 20, 2023
- Career Opportunities After Graduating from United International College - December 28, 2022
- 10 Popular Chinese Idioms You Must Know! - December 21, 2022