Good news, students in Shanghai! Covid booster shots for the Sinopharm and Sinovac vaccines are now available. Get your Covid boosters at Jiahui International Hospital.
Children ages 3-11 can also register for COVID vaccines.
Even if you received your first or second shot at another location, you can still get your Covid booster at Jiahui International Hospital.
The vaccine cost is 100RMB/shot.
Vaccination site: Jiahui International Hospital, 689 Guiping Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai/桂平路689号，近钦江路， 徐汇区
Date and time:
- Tuesdays (1pm to 5pm)
- Saturdays (9am to noon / 1pm to 5pm)
- Extra day: Friday, January 28th, 2022 (9am to noon / 1pm to 5pm)
- Spring Festival break: No shots from February 1st – February 5th, 2022
How to book a Covid booster:
- Access the Health Code app (QR code below)
- Select Xuhui District (徐汇区) and then Jiahui International Hospital (嘉会医疗)
- Book an appointment via the Health Code app
- Bring your passport to the vaccination site
- You will receive a bilingual Covid-19 vaccination certificate
Get a vaccination in Chinese
In order to stay healthy as you move around the city and travel, this Covid-19 Chinese vocabulary is absolutely essential to know.
Vaccine: 疫苗 Yìmiáo
Get a vaccine: 接种疫苗 jiēzhǒng yìmiáo or 打疫苗 dǎyìmiáo
Health code: 健康码 Jiànkāng mǎ
Three colors for health code: green/yellow/red: 绿 Lǜ / 黄 huáng / 红 hóng
Learn more Covid-related vocabulary here to talk about your symptoms and how to get a test in Chinese.
Learn More About Covid
6 Tips for Students to Strengthen Mental Health During Covid-19
When can international students go to China? (Updated Jan 2022)
- When can international students go to China? (Updated) - January 20, 2023
- Career Opportunities After Graduating from United International College - December 28, 2022
- 10 Popular Chinese Idioms You Must Know! - December 21, 2022