Do you want to experience world-class business education?
Are you up for the challenge of changing your perspective about business?
China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) is one of the most respected international business schools in Asia and worldwide.
CEIBS invites you to have coffee with them in Jakarta, Indonesia and speak with CEIBS MBA students about the full-time English-language MBA programme offered at CEIBS.
- Date: Thursday, 23rd January 2020 at 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
- Location: To be confirmed via email upon registration
- Language: English
About the Coffee Talk
Tell CEIBS about your MBA needs in one-on-one sessions and get answers to all your questions about:
- How more than 86% of CEIBS MBA graduates in 2019 achieved a career switch to their desired industry, with many successfully pivoting their careers to Asia
- How obtaining an MBA rooted in ‘China Depth & Global Breadth’ can positively impact the immediate and longer-term development of your career
- How ROI and living costs in Shanghai compare with other top-tier schools in the US and Europe
- Why the Financial Times ranks CEIBS as the #1 MBA in Asia and #5 globally
About China Europe International Business School (CEIBS)
China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) was co-founded by the Chinese government and European Union (EU) in 1994.
As China’s only business school to originate from government-level collaboration, CEIBS is committed to educating responsible leaders versed in “China Depth, Global Breadth” in line with its motto of “Conscientiousness, Innovation and Excellence”. Leaders from the Chinese central government and the EU have respectively lauded CEIBS as “a cradle of excellent executives” and “a role model of EU-China cooperation”.
Learn more about CEIBS here.
CEIBS offers a world-class, 18-month, full-time MBA programme taught in English and designed to prepare talented professionals with strong career aspirations, promising managerial potential, and clear international orientation for post-graduation roles as a global business thought leaders.
The CEIBS MBA programme primarily aims to enhance students’ ability to identify and utilise business opportunities, solve complex business problems, motivate people, and develop organisations.
The CEIBS MBA Programme has ranked in the top 25 of the Financial Times’ annual global business school ranking for 15 consecutive years (2005-2019). Below is a summary of its rankings:
- #1 in Asia and #5 globally amongst full-time MBA programmes in the Financial Times (2019)
- #1 in Asia in Bloomberg Businessweek’s Best Business Schools (2019)
- #1 in Asia amongst 2-year programmes outside the US in Forbes Magazine’s The Best Business Schools (2019)
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.