He is actually one of the first foreigners to work directly for the Chinese government, wow!
Want to know how he did it?
Here is the episode content:
- Tell us about your current job. I understand it’s pretty unique nowadays in China.
- How do you get into this kind of position? Is it hard?
- Do you know of similar positions in other cities?
- Tell me about your team recent achievement with attracting foreign investments to Foshan?
- How do you prevent from not being just the foreigner face in this kind of a job?
- Does Foshan help startups as well? They don’t bring in a lot of money…
- What benefits Foshan give to investors? There are many industrial parks in China with lots of benefits so you need pretty unique
- What opportunities for getting government investments are there?
- How long a typical deal would go. Chinese government are not known for being fast….
- What would be the reasons for startups coming to Foshan? Which technology types?
- What’s the best way to reach you?
Got interested? Listen to the answers to these questions here.