Do you want to study in a world-class business school with an in-depth understanding of China’s business industry in a global context?
Experience an action-oriented MBA curriculum specifically customised to your needs?
Gain access to top-tier exchange programs and internships in some of the world’s best business schools and companies?
Good news – CEIBS MBA Class of 2022 is still accepting applications! Check out CEIBS MBA deadlines for 2020 and what you need to do to start the application process.
CEIBS MBA Deadlines for 2020
The admission deadlines for the three CEIBS MBA rounds are as follows:
Apply to CEIBS MBA as early as now to increase your chances of getting accepted and obtaining a scholarship.
All candidates are expected to meet the following requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree or above
- Full-time work experience of two years or longer
- A GMAT/GRE score (GMAT code: MDQ-HH-39; GRE code: 3654) or CEIBS Admission Test score
- Proficiency in English
NOTE: If you are not in these cities, the test location will be on Skype.
1. Write an essay – guide questions for your essay can be seen in the online application form. In addition to the traditional text essay, candidates also have the option to showcase their life and career by sharing a short video.
2. Submit application documents – see the checklist below.
3. Interview – following the submission of the application form and supporting materials, successful candidates will be notified and invited for an interview and comprehensive admissions review. An interview panel composed of CEIBS faculty and staff will interview you for 30 minutes in English. You can choose your interview location. If you are not based in China, the interview can also be conducted via phone call or video conference.
Pre-MBA Summer Bootcamp Program
Now going into its 10th year, the CEIBS Summer Pre-MBA Boot Camp is the ideal program to let you “get your toes wet” before you take the plunge.
As part of an elite group of participants, you will have a unique opportunity to come to Shanghai for one week to live and experience China and the CEIBS MBA to the fullest.
The program lasts for one week and the cost is 1500 USD. Participate in the CEIBS Summer Pre-MBA Boot Camp here.
China Europe International Business School (CEIBS)
China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) was co-founded by the Chinese government and the European Union (EU) in 1994.
As China’s only business school to originate from government-level collaboration, CEIBS is committed to educating responsible leaders versed in “China Depth, Global Breadth” in line with its motto of “Conscientiousness, Innovation, and Excellence”.
Leaders from the Chinese central government and the EU have respectively lauded CEIBS as “a cradle of excellent executives” and “a role model of EU-China cooperation”.
Learn more about CEIBS here.
About CEIBS MBA
CEIBS offers a world-class, 18-month, full-time MBA programme taught in English and designed to prepare talented professionals with strong career aspirations, promising managerial potential, and clear international orientation for post-graduation roles as a global business thought leaders.
The CEIBS MBA programme primarily aims to enhance students’ ability to identify and utilise business opportunities, solve complex business problems, motivate people, and develop organisations.
- #1 in Asia and #5 globally amongst full-time MBA programmes in the Financial Times (2019)
- #1 in Asia in Bloomberg Businessweek’s Best Business Schools (2019)
- #1 in Asia amongst 2-year programmes outside the US in Forbes Magazine’s The Best Business Schools (2019)
Get accepted into CEIBS MBA – start your applications with China Admissions. Connect with us for free advice and we will guide you through the application process.
Check out more articles about CEIBS.