Are you interested in understanding the world’s largest internet market? How do Chinese consumers think? and what can we learn from China? How is it developing and changing? What are the opportunities and challenges for international companies?
How will the development of social media in China impact the rest of the world?
China is the world’s biggest social media markets and has some of the biggest mobile usage in the world. It is home to leading social and messaging networks such as Wechat, Weibo and more
Online Info Session Details
- Date: Tuesday, 14th April 2020
- Speaker: Alex Duncan CEO of Kawo.com
- Time: 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm (Beijing time GMT+8)
- Location: Online (Link will be sent through email before the event)
You can register here.
More than connecting people, these social media networks are centers of innovation and e-commerce. They are also used for information dissemination, featuring timely videos, news and other services.
Although highly popular in China, little is known about these platforms in the west and with Twitter, Facebook and YouTube blocked in the country, how does the social media landscape work in China?
If you’re curious to know, Alex Duncan from Kawo is inviting you to join his FREE online info about social media in China. More details below!
Co-founder and Product Lead at Kawo
Leads the small and growing team at KAWO with a mission to help global brands to be loved on social media in China. KAWO is a four-year-old venture-backed WeChat and Weibo management platform headquartered in Shanghai, China.
Four years ago, Alex co-founded KAWO and for the first 18 months lead the design and wrote all the frontend code alongside Brian Van Damme. Now the team has grown and Alex acts as a product manager and evangelist for KAWO driving the growth of the company.
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.
- We’re Hiring International Marketing Manager at Global Admissions - November 15, 2022
- $10 Million USD Funding to Start or Grow A Business in Beijing - April 21, 2022
- 한국 학생들을 위한 중국 대학교 입시 설명회 – 4월 16일 토요일 오후 5시 (베이징 시간 오후 4시) - April 14, 2022