Chinese etiquette plays an important role in Chinese culture. For thousands of years, Chinese etiquette has been immersed itself into every part of people’s daily life, such as table manners, hospitality, visiting, etc.
Based on the knowledge about Chinese history and Chinese philosophical thoughts, the influence of the two important concepts “Guanxi” and “Mianzi” in Chinese social practice in the business world will be illustrated and discussed. What’s more, aspects of Chinese Cultural Traditions, Cultural theories, Chinese communication styles, Chinese psychology, and Chinese Business Etiquette/practice are covered within this lecture.
- Topic: Chinese Culture and Business Etiquette
- Date: Saturday, 14th March 2020
- Time: 15:00-17:00 PM (Beijing Time)
- Organizer: International Business School, Beijing Foreign Studies University
- Location: The lecture will be held on Zoom. You will be given the link after you register for the event.
- Fee: Free (please register for the event to be sent an invitation).
- Language: English
About the Lecturer
Ms. Qin MA, graduated with Ph.D. at the University of Louisville, the USA, has been teaching at International Business School, Beijing Foreign Studies University for over a decade. With an in-depth knowledge of cross-cultural management and communication, her class is the most popular one among international students in IBS BFSU.
About the International Business School – Beijing Foreign Studies University
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.
- How to apply to Chinese Universities with China Admissions - November 19, 2021
- Studying Online Chinese at BLCU - June 23, 2021
- Three Chinese Phrases that Celebrate Women. Happy International Women’s Day! - March 9, 2021