I am Rich founder of China Admissions and going to share some cool Chinese experiences on my journey to learn Chinese.
Now I am working towards HSK 6 I am going to share some things I’ve learnt on the journey, and what I wish I knew.
I am also going to share some tips and things that I wish I knew when I started learning Chinese.
Recently we went to a park in Beijing and came across a “Chinese rap battle” Its also called 快板书
It was a lot of fun and we also had the opportunities to participate.
Can you understand it?
It is quite hard for Chinese people to understand.
Now I’m going to start sharing some cool experiences on my journey to learning Chinese and some tips, what I wish I knew when I started learning Chinese
If you are interested please fill out the form here and I will keep you updated about:
– How long does it take? How to drastically reduce the time it takes to learn Chinese
– Some interesting characters and stories
Are you interested to learn more? Download below and I’ll send you tips about how to learn Chinese fast and efficiently
- Our Goal is to Help Empower a New Wave of Students to Understand China - May 10, 2023
- BLCU Online Classes Deadline is coming up on 31st March - March 29, 2023
- Fudan MBA: Your Path to Success in a Rapidly Developing China - March 7, 2023