现在.. 明天.. 晚上..
Do you know these words yet? They’re some of the Chinese words to describe time.
It is important to know how to describe time and dates in Chinese in your everyday life, and it is definitely useful when making plans or scheduling a meeting or an activity with friends.
This post will help you with some useful vocab for talking more about time and dates in Chinese, such as days, weeks, months, and years. So, you’ll be able to use this new vocab while scheduling an activity with your friends!
20 Chinese Words for Time
Interested to learn more? Join a free trial class with DNUI here.
Join a Free Trial Class – DNUI’s Online Chinese Program
Are you interested in studying the Chinese Language program online?
Dalian Neusoft University of Information (DNUI) invites you to join their free trial online Chinese Language class on Wednesday, 3rd February 2021, at 7:30 PM (Beijing Time).
The free trial class will be a live demo class of their Online Chinese Language program, and it’s going to be an interactive session with games and lots of fun to learn Chinese.
Free Trial Class Details
- Topic: Free Trial Online Chinese Language Class
- Organizer: Dalian Neusoft University of Information
- Date: Wednesday, 3rd February 2021
- Time: 7:30 PM (Beijing Time, China)
- Location: Online (link will be provided after you register)
- Things you need to prepare: Zoom (to join the Online Free Trial Class), Quizlet app installed on your smartphone (to play games during the class), and a beautiful Chinese name!
About Dalian Neusoft University of Information
Dalian Neusoft University of Information (DNUI) is a private university institution with campuses in Dalian, Foshan, and Chengdu, China, specializing in information technology.
DNUI provides predominantly undergraduate education and complementarily higher vocational education. Additionally, DNUI also provides postgraduate education, continuing education, and international student education.
There are more than 14,000 full-time students at school and nearly 800 full-time teaching and administrative staff, with 13 teaching institutions, five disciplines of engineering, science, management, arts and literature, and 28 undergraduate programs.
- List of Chinese Universities Application Deadlines in 2024 - November 14, 2023
- How to Apply to Chinese Universities with China Admissions - November 10, 2023
- Studying Online Chinese at BLCU - June 23, 2021