The Tsinghua-INSEAD EMBA program invites you to meet one-on-one with the Tsinghua-INSEAD Dual-Degree EMBA admission team for a Coffee Chat. It will be held on Sunday, 9th January 2022. You are welcome to meet with them and find out more about TIEMBA.
This will be in-person in Shenzhen, or online if you are not in Shenzhen.
Register now to reserve your slot!
- Topic: Tsinghua-INSEAD Executive MBA Programme Coffee Chat
- Date: Sunday, 9th January 2022
- Time: Once you have registered, their admission team will contact you regarding a specific time slot.
- Organizers: Tsinghua INSEAD EMBA
Location: Lobby Cafe, Four Seasons Hotel Shenzhen – 138 Fuhua Third Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, China
- Understand you and your career trajectory
- Evaluation of how the TIEMBA can help you
- Unique strengths of TIEMBA
- How the programme will enable you to advance your career
- Upgraded Curriculum of TIEMBA
- TIEMBA in the New Normal; Application Process
About Tsinghua-INSEAD EMBA Program
The Tsinghua – INSEAD Executive MBA (TIEMBA) is a unique partnership between INSEAD, one of the world’s leading business schools, and Tsinghua, one of China’s most prestigious universities. The programme takes place across INSEAD’s three campuses in Singapore, Abu Dhabi and Fontainebleau (France), and Tsinghua’s campus in Beijing.
As a participant, you will exchange perspectives within an elite, dynamic, culturally diverse class of experienced managers and be part of two powerful alumni networks. The TIEMBA is where life-changing leadership development meets technical mastery of key business disciplines. And both make an immediate impact on your organization. It is the best of East and West, learning and working, technical knowledge and soft skills — in a single programme. You can learn more about Tsinghua-INSEAD EMBA Program here.