The Tsinghua-INSEAD Executive MBA program warmly invites you to attend their upcoming Tsinghua-INSEAD EMBA Master Class in Kuala Lumpur titled “Opportunities and Risks of Equity Investment in China Under the New Economy“ and it will be held on Monday, November 20, 2023 at 15:30 – 17:30 PM (Beijing Time).
Prof. LU Yao, Deputy Chair of the Department of Finance, School of Economics and Management, Tsinghua University, and Academic Director of Tsinghua-INSEAD EMBA Programme (TIEMBA) program will be the speaker for the event.
The master class will discuss:
- The current situation and challenges in China’s equity investment industry
- Trends and directions for future technological innovation and high-tech industry development in China
- What investment opportunities does the new economy bring to China
- What investment risks does the new economy bring to China
This will be in-person in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Register now to reserve your slot!
- Topic: Tsinghua-INSEAD EMBA Master Class in Kuala Lumpur: Opportunities and Risks of Equity Investment in China Under the New Economy
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 15:30 – 17:30 PM (Beijing Time)
- Organizers: Tsinghua INSEAD EMBA
G Floor, Menara CCB6, Leboh Ampang, City Centre 50100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan,
About The Speaker
Professor LU Yao
Deputy Chair of the Department of Finance
School of Economics and Management, Tsinghua University
Academic Director of Tsinghua-INSEAD EMBA Programme (TIEMBA)
About Tsinghua-INSEAD EMBA Program
The Tsinghua – INSEAD Executive MBA (TIEMBA) is a unique partnership between INSEAD, one of the world’s leading business schools, and Tsinghua, one of China’s most prestigious universities. The programme takes place across INSEAD’s three campuses in Singapore, Abu Dhabi and Fontainebleau (France), and Tsinghua’s campus in Beijing.
As a participant, you will exchange perspectives within an elite, dynamic, culturally diverse class of experienced managers and be part of two powerful alumni networks. The TIEMBA is where life-changing leadership development meets technical mastery of key business disciplines. And both make an immediate impact on your organization. It is the best of East and West, learning and working, technical knowledge and soft skills — in a single programme. You can learn more about Tsinghua-INSEAD EMBA Program here.