Fudan University, School of Management invites you to join their “QS Connect MBA Fair in Tokyo: 1-on-1 Meetings with Fudan University” on Saturday, October 28 2023, at 9:00AM – 12:00PM Asia/Shanghai Time. The Fudan University School of Management Admissions Team will be having individual consultations with students. NOTE: Students are required advanced reservations for 1-on-1 meetings.
- What is Connect MBA? : A more “detailed” and “personalized” interview with a business school’s MBA admissions officer in a one-on-one or small group format.
- You can also directly consult with them about your career and application documents, so it’s a great opportunity to sell yourself to your target school.
- Each session is 25 minutes.
Fudan University Online Info Session Details
- Topic: QS Connect MBA Fair in Tokyo: 1-on-1 Meetings with Fudan University
- Organizer: QS Quacquarelli Symonds
- Lecturers: Fudan University, School of Management Admissions Team
- Date and time: Saturday, October 28 2023, at 9:00AM – 12:00PM Asia/Shanghai Time
- Target: For those who wish to study abroad for MBA in 2024 and 2025
- Location: On-site: Keio Plaza Hotel, 2-2-1 Nishi-Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan
To register please complete the form below.
About Fudan University International MBA
The Fudan University – MIT International MBA program is a unique and prestigious program that combines the strengths of two world-renowned universities to offer a comprehensive education in global business management. The program is designed to provide students with a solid foundation in business fundamentals, while also fostering a global perspective and developing their leadership skills. The program’s curriculum is taught in English and covers topics such as accounting, finance, marketing, strategy, and innovation.
The program features a diverse faculty of experts from both Fudan University and MIT, as well as guest lecturers from leading companies and organizations. In addition to classroom learning, the program provides students with opportunities for experiential learning, such as company visits, consulting projects, and international study trips. Graduates of the Fudan University – MIT International MBA program are well-prepared to succeed in a variety of industries and are highly sought after by employers around the world.
About Fudan University School of Management
Fudan University launched its business discipline as early as 1917 and reestablished its School of Management in 1985.
After rapid development during three decades, the School now consists of 8 departments and 31 cross-disciplinary research institutes. It offers 5 disciplinary doctoral degree programs, 13 Ph.D. degree programs of specialist subjects, 5 disciplinary master degree programs, and 17 master’s degree programs of specialist subjects.
The School provides 5 professional Master’s degree programs including MBA/EMBA, Master of Professional Accountants (MPAcc) Program, Master of International Business Program, Master of Finance Program, and Master of Applied Statistics Program. It also provides 7 undergraduate programs and 4 mobile stations for post-doctoral research (including 1 established in cooperation with the School of Economics). In the China University Professional-degree Rankings (CUPR) released by the China Academic Degrees & Graduate Education Development Center (CDGDC) in 2018, Fudan University received an A+ in the category of Business Administration.