The Peking University-UCL invites you to join their new online info session on Saturday, 8th January 2022 at 19:00-21:00 Beijing Time (GMT+8), with Itxaso del Palacio, Teaching Fellow in Entrepreneurship at UCL, as the guest speaker.
Peking University BiMBA Online Class Details
- Topic: Taster Lecture: ‘Predictions For 2022: Which Will Be The Fastest-Growing Sectors in This Upcoming Year?’ & MBA Program Info Session
- Organizer: Peking University – BiMBA Business School of the National School of Development; University College London (UCL)
- Speaker: Itxaso del Palacio, Teaching Fellow in Entrepreneurship at UCL
- Date and time: Saturday, 8th January 2022 at 19:00-21:00 Beijing Time (GMT+8)
- Location: Online (link will be provided after you register)
To register please complete the form below.
19:00-19:30 MBA Program Introduction (Chinese)
19:30-20:30 Taster Lecture: ‘Predictions For 2022: Which Will Be The Fastest-Growing Sectors in This Upcoming Year?’
About the Guest Speaker
Itxaso del Palacio
Teaching Fellow in Entrepreneurship, UCL
Partner, Notion Capital
For more than 15 years, Itxaso has worked with startups in London, Silicon Valley, Spain and Latin America. She holds a prestigious Kauffman Fellowship and is very well connected to the global network of fellow investors. Itxaso is an engineer by background and holds a Ph.D. in entrepreneurship.
About the PKU-UCL MBA Program
About Beijing International MBA (BiMBA) at Peking University
BiMBA at Peking University, established in 1998 by Prof. Justin Yifu Lin (former Chief Economist and Senior Vice President of the World Bank) and his colleagues, is the first Sino-foreign MBA program in Beijing approved by the Chinese government. It is a joint educational venture between the National School of Development (NSD) at Peking University and its global partners. BiMBA now operates two joint MBA programs: PKU-UCL MBA and PKU-Vlerick MBA.
Today, BiMBA has two available MBA programs, the PKU – UCL MBA Programme and PKU – Vlerick MBA Programme.
Register for the Peking University BiMBA Online Info Session by completing the form below.
Register soon to reserve a seat. Spaces are limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.