China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) invites you for a coffee chat in Beijing and speak with CEIBS admissions staff about the full-time English-language MBA programme they are offering. Tell them about your MBA needs in one-on-one sessions and get answers to all your questions as they explore:
- How more than 80.1% of CEIBS MBA graduates in 2019 achieved a career switch to their desired industry, with many successfully pivoting their careers to Asia
- How obtaining an MBA rooted in ‘China Depth & Global Breadth’ can positively impact the immediate and longer-term development of your career
- How ROI and living costs in Shanghai compare with other top-tier schools in the US and Europe
- Why the Financial Times ranks CEIBS as the #1 MBA in Asia and #5 globally
Coffee Chat Details
- Topic: MBA Program Admissions
- Organizer: China Europe International Business School (CEIBS)
- Speaker: CEIBS Admissions Staff
- Date and time: Tuesday, 17th November 2020, at 19:00-21:00 Beijing Time
- Location: To be confirmed via phone call or email upon registration
- Language: Chinese/English
About China Europe International Business School (CEIBS)
China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) was co-founded by the Chinese government and the European Union (EU) in 1994.
As China’s only business school to originate from government-level collaboration, CEIBS is committed to educating responsible leaders versed in “China Depth, Global Breadth” in line with its motto of “Conscientiousness, Innovation, and Excellence”. Leaders from the Chinese central government and the EU have respectively lauded CEIBS as “a cradle of excellent executives” and “a role model of EU-China cooperation”.
Learn more about CEIBS here.
About CEIBS MBA
CEIBS offers a world-class, 18-month, full-time MBA program taught in English and designed to prepare talented professionals with strong career aspirations, promising managerial potential, and clear international orientation for post-graduation roles as global business thought leaders.
The CEIBS MBA program primarily aims to enhance students’ ability to identify and utilize business opportunities, solve complex business problems, motivate people, and develop organizations.
The CEIBS MBA Program has ranked in the top 25 of the Financial Times’ annual global business school ranking for 16 consecutive years (2005-2020). The Global EMBA Programme was #5 worldwide and was the highest-ranked stand-alone in Asia in 2019. For more details, see below.
- #1 in Asia and #5 globally amongst full-time MBA programs in the Financial Times (2020)
- #1 in Asia in Bloomberg Businessweek’s Best Business Schools (2019)
- #1 in Asia amongst 2-year programs outside the US in Forbes Magazine’s The Best Business Schools (2019)
Online Webinar Registration Form
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.