The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) invites you to join their Digital MBA for Global Leaders free sample class about Bitcoin Cryptocurrency and Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) on Thursday, 22nd April 2021, from 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM Beijing Time.
Prof. Allen Huang will be the guest speaker and he will discuss the opportunities that lie within NFTs versus Bitcoin.
After the free sample class, get a detailed introduction to their DiMBA program features, curriculum, and admissions requirements. Hear from their senior alumni on how the MBA has accelerated their careers, and have your questions addressed by their admissions team.
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology Online Info Session Details
- Topic: Bitcoin Cryptocurrency and Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs)
- Organizer: Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST)
- Lecturers: HKUST Admissions Team
- Date and time: Thursday, 22nd April 2021 at 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM (Beijing Time)
- Location: Online (link will be provided after you register)
To register please complete the form below.
About the Event
- As the value of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies surges, 12 Crypto Billionaires have made it to the most recent Forbes World’s Billionaires List.
- It has no doubt that the prospect of digital assets has never looked brighter. Among all, Non-fungible Tokens (NFTs) are the new rage in the crypto world, especially in the digital art market.
What will you learn from this session?
- 7:00 pm – 7:30 pm (GMT+8) Sample Class: Bitcoin and Non-Fungible Token by Prof. Allen Huang
- 7:30 pm – 8:00 pm (GMT+8) DiMBA Program Introduction
- 8:00 pm – 8:30 pm (GMT+8) MBA Alumni Sharing & Q&A
About the Speaker
Prof. Allen Huang
Associate Dean, School of Business and Management
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST)
- Ph.D. in Business Administration, Duke University
- B.S. in Electronics, Peking University
Teaches MBA Course: Cryptocurrency, Blockchain and Their Business Applications
About The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Established in 1991, the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) is a world-class international research university dedicated to cutting-edge education and research. The University was founded with a mission to advance learning and knowledge through teaching and research, particularly in science, technology, engineering, management, and business studies complemented by humanities and social sciences, and to assist Hong Kong’s socio-economic development. In just over 25 years, this young and high-achieving University has risen with miraculous speed to take its place among elite institutions, climbing to the peaks of international esteem and receiving numerous honors and accolades.
HKUST was ranked No.41 globally among 1,000 universities and No.1 in the world’s top 350 young universities by Times Higher Education (THE) in 2019. Our Schools also fly high individually. The School of Engineering is ranked No.23 in THE World University Rankings by Subject – Engineering and Technology (2019) and No.3 in Greater China. HKUST Business School’s sought-after Kellogg-HKUST Executive MBA (EMBA) program has also topped the Financial Times EMBA global rankings nine times in the past 12 years.
About HKUST Business School
The HKUST Business School is recognized as one of the Youngest and Most Respected Business Schools in Asia.
Established in 1991, the HKUST Business School has risen to international prominence in a remarkably short period of time, achieving widespread global recognition and a variety of prestigious academic rankings. Always striving for excellence, our strength lies in our full range of program offerings, our high-quality research, conducted by our world-class faculty, and our diverse and high-caliber students.
Our full suite of degree programs, including undergraduate, MBA, EMBA, MSc, Ph.D. as well as a wide range of executive education programs, means that the HKUST Business School is always at the forefront of educational development and business thinking. The HKUST Business School was the first business school in the region accredited by both the US-based Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International) and the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).