Are you interested in learning about China’s position in the global economy from the #1 university in China?
Tsinghua-INSEAD EMBA is inviting you to their upcoming free online lecture on Wednesday June 1, 2022, 19:00 Beijing Time.
The master class will discuss:
1. How does China’s growth relate to the US-led globalization for the past 40 years?
2. What went wrong with the old framework of international monetary system and global division of labor?
3. What is “reglobalization”? And how will the economic relation between US and China evolve along with reglobalization?
Online Lecture Details
- Topic: Re-Globalization and US-China Economic Relation
- Host: Tsinghua-INSEAD EMBA
- Lecturer: Prof. HE Ping, Associate Dean at Tsinghua SEM, Chair of the Department of Finance
- Date: Wednesday, June 1, 2022
- Time: 19:00 (Beijing Time)
- Location: Online (link will be given after registration)
How to Register
Tsinghua-INSEAD EMBA June 1, 2022
About the Tsinghua-INSEAD EMBA (TIEMBA)
TIEMBA is a unique and modular dual-degree programme that offers our participants the best of both institutions: one of China’s most elite universities and one of the world’s top international business schools. It is always an important part of the programme to combine theory together with practice, which leads the program to invite global executive leaders walking into the class.