The Tsinghua-INSEAD EMBA program invites you to join their upcoming TIEMBA Salon VI – An Economic Interpretation of the Chinese Path to Modernization together with their guest speaker, Dr. DONG Feng, Associate Professor at Department of Economics, Tsinghua SEM.
This lecture is designed to offer a preliminary interpretation of the report to the 20th National Congress of the Communist Party of China by making sense of the economic principles of the Chinese path to modernization. If time permitted, we would also apply the insights to the Chinese and global economic outlook in 2023.
You will have the opportunity to learn more about this subject and participate through a live Q&A with Dr. DONG Feng. In addition, you will be given an introduction to their INSEAD Degree Programmes.
Register now to reserve your slot!
- Topic: TIEMBA Salon VI: An Economic Interpretation of the Chinese Path to Modernization
- Date: Thursday, 8th November 2022
- Time: 19:00-21:00 (Beijing time)
- Organizers: Tsinghua INSEAD EMBA
- Speakers: Dr. DONG Feng, Associate Professor at Department of Economics, Tsinghua SEM
- Language: English
- Location: Online through Zoom
- Zoom Meeting ID: 810 1359 2534 (Password will be offered on the lecture day)
- To offer a preliminary interpretation of the report to the 20th National Congress of the Communist Party of China.
- Making sense of the economic principles of the Chinese path to modernization.
- To apply the insights to the Chinese and global economic outlook in 2023.
About the Speaker
Dr. DONG Feng
Associate Professor at Department of Economics
Teaching “International Economics” at Tsinghua-INSEAD EMBA Programme
Dr. DONG Feng is an associate professor of economics at School of Economics and Management, Tsinghua University. He obtained PhD in Economics at Washington University in St. Louis in May 2014. His research interest consists of Macroeconomics, Monetary Economics, Chinese Economy, and Economic Networks with a particular focus on Asset Bubbles, Monetary Policy and Macroprudential Policy.
About Tsinghua-INSEAD EMBA Program
The Tsinghua – INSEAD Executive MBA (TIEMBA) is a unique partnership between INSEAD, one of the world’s leading business schools, and Tsinghua, one of China’s most prestigious universities. The programme takes place across INSEAD’s three campuses in Singapore, Abu Dhabi and Fontainebleau (France), and Tsinghua’s campus in Beijing.
As a participant, you will exchange perspectives within an elite, dynamic, culturally diverse class of experienced managers and be part of two powerful alumni networks. The TIEMBA is where life-changing leadership development meets technical mastery of key business disciplines. And both make an immediate impact on your organization. It is the best of East and West, learning and working, technical knowledge and soft skills — in a single programme. You can learn more about Tsinghua-INSEAD EMBA Program here.