Ever thought about studying at one of the excellent universities in Zhejiang, China?
ZUST is a modern applied university with a German model and Chinese flair. They focus on practical learning, innovation, and creating top-notch engineers. ZUST is all about international education, and certified by the Ministry of Education for their quality in hosting overseas students.
Imagine being part of an excellent university like ZUST!
If you’re an international student interested in studying at ZUST, check out our application guide for all the help you need!
Application Deadlines for ZUST 2024
Applications are accepted anytime, but applying early ensures you secure your spot. The autumn semester starts in early September, and the spring semester begins in early March.
- Foreign nationality
- 18 years old above
- Physically and mentally healthy
- No Criminal Record
- Anti-Drug Commitment
Application Documents for ZUST
- A photocopy of passport
- English proficiency certificate for the applicants whose native language is not English (English-taught programs)
- Highest Degree Certificate and Official Transcripts (original copy or notarized copy in Chinese /English)
- Certificate of No Criminal Record
- Transcript for all the courses in high school (original copy or notarized copy in Chinese /English) (for Bachelor’s Programs)
- Personal study plan (for General or Advanced Study Program)
- Complete the required application documents
- Online application
- Pay the application fee (RMB 400 / USD 65)
- Submit application materials
- Admission decision and offer
Read more articles about ZUST:
How to Apply