Beijing Language and Culture University now has launched Online Group Classes.
These are from HSK 1 – 5 level, and taken over a period of 12 weeks. You will receive classes together with 5-9 other students in a group with the guidance of BLCU expert teachers.
4 Simple Reasons to Choose BLCU’s Online Chinese Program
- High Quality – structured classes with professional BLCU teachers with over 7 years of training.
- Learn Together – join a group of other similar students. Learn together, make friends and have fun!
- Affordable – classes are just $225 USD per student for 12 weeks
- Easy – take Chinese classes wherever suits you, all you need is an internet connection.
About Beijing Language and Culture University
Beijing Language and Culture University is China’s No.1 Chinese Learning University for Foreigners. Based in Beijing BLCU teaches thousands of international students each year.
Beijing Language and Culture University (BLCU) was founded in 1962 and is the No.1 University for teaching Chinese to foreigners in China. Its main task is to teach the Chinese language and culture to foreign students. As well as teaching Chinese, it also undertakes the tasks of teaching foreign languages, computer science and technology, finance and accountancy to Chinese students. It provides training courses for teachers who specialize in teaching Chinese as a foreign language, and it offers pre-departure language training to candidates intending to live and work abroad.
It is the only international university in China with its main task set at teaching the Chinese language and culture to foreign students. As an international University, BLCU’s vision for the past 40 years has been to “popularize Chinese language and promote Chinese culture.”
BLCU has the longest history, the largest scope, and the most qualified teaching faculties of its kind in the area of teaching the Chinese language and culture to foreigners. BLCU distinguishes itself by its unique cultural atmosphere of diversity, which attracts a large number of students from both home and abroad. Since the founding of the University over 40 years ago, more than 60,000 students from over 160 countries and regions have stepped out confidently into the world from here. Some have become distinguished diplomats, sinologists and journalists; 14 have worked as foreign ambassadors to China and more than 30 are diplomats working in the embassies to China.
These programs are provided by the school of continued education of Beijing Language and Culture University.
BLCU Online Chinese HSK Classes
The online HSK course includes the following:
- 1 on 1 placement test, live online with the BLCU teacher
- 12 weeks of study including 12 live classes, learning material, 12 homework
- A final test
- WeChat group discussion
- Question-answering under the guidance of BLCU teachers after class
Once you complete the program, you will be given a certificate and transcript from BLCU.
The Online classes are taught according to the following levels.
- Beginners (zero basis)
- Students who have mastered 130 words (HSK1)
- Students who have mastered 260 words (HSK1+)
- Students who have mastered 380 words (HSK2)
- Students who have mastered 510 words (HSK2+)
- Students who have mastered 600 words (HSK3)
- Students who have mastered 850 words (HSK3+)
- Students who have mastered 1350 words (HSK4)
Every class is 50 minutes long.
The tuition fee is 225 USD/student.
BLCU Online Chinese HSK Example Classes
Check out the video below to see how classes are conducted:
Here’s another video of a younger group class
What Students are Saying
Request More Information
You can register online here or complete the form below for more information:
- How hard is it to get into Tsinghua or Peking University as a Foreigner? - June 14, 2021
- Chinese University Acceptance Rates for International Students - June 13, 2021
- China Admissions are looking for writers - June 12, 2021