FAQ: Should I apply through China Admissions when I’m already in China?

Are you already be in China due to work or family? Applying to a Chinese university and getting a Chinese degree is a great way to extend your visa, stay in China longer, and become a more qualified worker for jobs in China. Should you still use China Admissions even though you are already in China?

Watch Saskia and Nadia discuss in the live Q&A:

If you are already in China and your visa is expiring in 60 days or less, we recommend you apply to university on your own since the university will need to help you get a visa right away. China Admissions is not a visa agency, so if you need immediate admissions to a university to extend your visa, you should contact the university and apply on your own.

However, if you have plenty of time before your visa expires and you are preparing ahead for the next year, you are welcome to apply with us at China Admissions! We help handle the entire process from beginning to end, including contacting the university and submitting your application. We have thousands of satisfied students and a very high rate of success for international students.

Begin an application today and stay in China here:

Want to apply to universities around the world and not just China? Check out programs on our sister’s site today:

Our Free Application Service:

Our Guaranteed Application Service:

Contact Us for Support

Savannah Billman has a master's degree in Chinese Law and Society at the Yenching Academy of Peking University. She holds a B.A. from NYU Shanghai and has also written for The World of Chinese, TechNode, SupChina, and Sixth Tone.
Savannah Billman

Join 180,000+ international students and get monthly updates

Receive Admissions, Scholarships & Deadlines Updates from Chinese Universities.
Unsubscribe anytime.