Specialised Chinese Programs
Introduction to the Program
With our Specialised Chinese Programs, we have courses to suit all requirements.
About That’s Mandarin
That’s Mandarin was founded in Beijing in 2005 and has been growing strong ever since. With a unique approach to language learning and our own in-house teaching methodologies; we aim to be not only the most experienced, but also the best Mandarin school in China!
About the Program
- GAP YEAR PROGRAM
- Make the most of your year out by learning a new language and exploring an exciting new culture. We can design a program of Mandarin study mixed with travel around China so you can make the most of your time here, no matter whether you are in the country for 1 month or 1 year.
- Looking for something to do over the long summer holiday? Try our Summer Chinese Programs for 2 weeks, 2 months or longer. We can also incorporate excursions and exploration time into your schedule. Want to experience more of China, why not study with us in 2 or more cities? The choice is yours.
- If you have specific learning requirements, we can design a course around your needs and schedule. Let us know your Mandarin level, reasons for learning and whether there’s any specific language or material you want to study and we’ll design a course based around you.
CHINESE & INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
- Study Chinese and gain valuable work experience in the industry of your choice with our combined internship and language programs. Contact us for more information and to arrange an interview. No previous Mandarin knowledge is required.
- No matter which level of HSK you are studying towards, we can design a curriculum to make sure you pass with flying colours. We have courses available for HSK level 1 right up to level 6. If you want a course designed for other international examinations, let us know and we’ll create a plan tailored for you.
KIDS & TEENS PROGRAM
- We offer classes specifically aimed at those aged between 5 and 17 with content varying depending on age. We can also provide cultural activities and excursions to give kids and teens a rounded experience of the Mandarin language and Chinese culture.
We offer a range of cultural activities from calligraphy to tai chi, paper cutting to dumpling making. These activities bring together students from all our courses so you can meet new friends and practice your Chinese!
Students can choose from a selection of accommodation options when they study with us. It really depends on personal preference. The four accommodation types we offer are: Homestay, single or shared serviced hotel apartments and university dorms. For further information on the accommodation visit the accommodation page here.