Full Stack Developer at China Admissions
China Admissions is a high growth, fast paced, international company looking for product lead developer to join our team in Sanyuanqiao Beijing
To help lead the development of an integrated platform for foreign students to 1) discover the perfect course for them, and 2) apply. And for Chinese Universities to 1) promote their programs, and receive applications in one automated platform.
Further info is here: https://www.china-admissions.com/about-china-admissions/.
Stack is Django and WordPress, PostgreSQL and MySQL, AWS and shared hosting. Supporting stack involves Ansible, Gitlab CI, Docker. It is not a hard requirement to be fluent in all of the components we use, although familiarity would not hurt.
About the Role
– We’re looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer will have knowledge in all stages of software development.
– You are responsible for developing certain parts of the platform, and will be given full autonomy to grow and develop it.
– Design and manage overall architecture of the web application.
– Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness .
– Collaborate with the rest of the team to design and launch new features.
– Maintain code integrity and organization.
– Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
– Highly experienced with back-end programming languages
This might suit you if you:
– Are organised, responsible with good attention to detail
– Have developed tech products and teams before and can think between functions
– Comfortable working in a startup environment
– You care about students and end users, and about excellence
– Problem solver and can work independently
– Chinese language is not required
– Study abroad experience in China is an advantage
What we offer:
– Competitive salary with performance related bonuses (20-30k RMB per month + options)
– Work visa, social insurance
– Opportunity for growth directly related to the growth of China Admissions
– Work in a fast growing international company with our global team
– Help international students to understand and build their future in China
– Be a part of something excellent with a team of excellent people
– Flexible work schedule
Please send CV, covering letter to:
– Wechat: richyingjie