International Student Recruitment at China Admissions
China Admissions is the leading company helping foreign students to study in China, and helps top Chinese Universities to market internationally and recruit more international students. www.china-admissions.com.
We believe strongly in the benefits to studying abroad in China, and seek to give more students this opportunity. We are strongly focused on providing students with an incredible experience so they can reach their potential and have their dreams come true.
We are a startup based in Beijing. We are international and diverse but we are focused on our core vision. We are looking for more smart people.
We are looking for an experienced student recruitment manager who is well organised, people focused, disciplined and ambitious who can take our student recruitment to the next level.
You will grow our platform recruitment by speaking to students from all over the world to choose and apply to the most suitable Universities in China using our platform, using email, wechat and / phone. Help to improve and upgrade our student recruitment systems.
You will also improve the content on our website by adding related articles to our help center, and help to continually automate the process by making it a better experience for students.
You will be a good communicator and a peoples person, able to understand needs of people from many different cultures and helping them to reach their goals.
Attend exhibitions, campus tours, meetings, info sessions as required
Travel within China and internationally as required
Any such other duties as are within the scope and spirit of the job purpose, and the title of the position.
- It is important that you are an excellent communicator, a people person, who enjoys interacting with people.
- 2 years + work experience in recruitment, sales, marketing preferred
- Smart, able to think independently, and looking for growth
- Ability to work well under pressure in a startup environment
- A commitment to high quality and excellence
- Other languages can be useful but not necessary. Chinese is an advantage but not necessary.
- Passion for China Admissions vision, culture and services
- Studying abroad in China is an advantage
It does not matter your background, race, religion, gender, disability. We strongly believe in equal opportunities and that talent is everywhere. We believe in the strength in having a diverse team.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary with performance related bonuses
- Visa sponsorship and social insurance
- There is a large potential for personal growth as we develop and expand
- Opportunity to make a large number of new relationships
How to apply
To apply please send your cv and covering letter to: