Jiangsu University English medium Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) program for international students is currently open. The study duration is 6 years including 1-year of internship.
Graduates who meet the qualification of graduation will be awarded “Diploma Certificate” while those who fulfilled degree requirement will be awarded the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree.
Apply Before The Deadline
Criteria and Eligibility
1) Applicants should be over 18-year-old and under 25-year-old with good physical and mental health. Applicants under 18-year-old and above 16-year-old should submit parent’s confirmation letter and authorization letter of legal guardians in China.
2) Chinese applicants who have naturalized with other foreign country should follow Jiangsu University Document No. 12 (2020) from Ministry of Education of China, which can be generally found at: http://www.moe.gov.cn/srcsite/A20/moe_850/200911/t20091117_152311.html
3) Requirement of high school exam results:
– Students who submit Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet Based Test (TOEFL IBT) result have priority to be admitted. Applicants who submit the above exam result must also provide high school result.
– Applicants who attend the GCE A-Level examination should submit GCE A-level result. The obtained grades of all the subjects should be B or above.
Applicants who submit local national university entrance exam should have average score of 80% or above.
– For Indian Applicants: Applicants must attend UG-NEET and secure minimum of 220 points.
– The subjects of the above exam requirement mainly refer to maths, physics, chemistry, biology and English and it is the basic requirement of enrollment.
– The university will choose the most outstanding students based on comprehensive performance in SAT, IELTS, TOEFL IBT, GCE A-Level and national university entrance exam results.
1) Passport copy with at least 1- year validity period.
2) Highest diploma/degree (notarized photocopy). If the applicant is pursuing study or working at the time of application, should submit bona fide certificate or work experience certificate along with the application form. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
3) Transcripts of the most advanced studies (notarized photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
4) Certificate of non-criminal punishment
5) Other attachments as required
The number of is only limited to 100 students. Applications are open from October 12, 2020 to November 15, 2020. If the number of enrolment reached the required target, admission application will be closed earlier.
How to Apply
1) Upload all the required documents here.
2) Pay the application fee
3) The Admission office at Jiangsu University will do an initial review and give feedback within 10 working days.
4) Once the the admission office sends a “pass initial review” email, applicant should pay $1,000 or CNY6,000 as admission deposit within 10 days after he/she receives the admission letter.
5) The admitted applicant should upload the deposit remittance receipt.
6) Wait for Jiangsu University’s official Admission Notice and a Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW202).
7) Admitted applicants should go to the embassies or consulates of P. R. China to apply for the X Visa to study in China, along with the Admission Notice and the JW202 form ONCE IT IS ALLOWED BY THE GOVERNMENT AND UNIVERSITY.
8) Admitted applicants are required to come to the Overseas Education College (OEC) at Jiangsu University. This is to register on the specified date, with the original required documents: Admission Notice, Physical Examination Form, the JW202 form and all copies of application documents uploaded in the online application system.
The following expenses are for first year only- Application Fees: 200 CNY
– Registration Fees: 400 CNY
– Deposit for Dormitory: 500 CNY
– Bedding Items: 400 CNY (optional including pillow, bed sheet, blanket, mattress etc.)
– Physical Examination: 400 CNY (to be paid to Entry-Exit Inspection & Quarantine Bureau)Annual
Expenses from first year to last year- Accommodation: 4,500 to 4,900 per person per academic year (Double-room)
– Medical Insurance Fee: 600 CNY/ year (to be paid to the life insurance company)
– Resident Permit: 400 CNY (to be paid to Public Security Bureau by candidate)
– Books: Flexible, about 600 CNY/year
– Living expenses: Approximately 1,000 CNY/month (Depends on your personal budget)
Read related articles
Join our Wechat Group for MBBS in China 2020 Updates
5 Technological Innovations Shaping China Into a Healthcare Haven
What are the Requirements to Study Medicine in China?
- Application Deadline Reminder for SJTU Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) Program - March 31, 2021
- International Students in China Vaccinated Free of Charge Against COVID-19 - March 31, 2021
- Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business Announces International Partnership with Johns Hopkins Carey Business School - March 30, 2021