Master’s in Control Science & Engineering
Introduction to the Program
The Master’s in Control Science and Engineering at Jiangsu University (JSU) is a three year English-taught program for international students.
Jiangsu University (JSU) is ranked among the top 100 universities out of over 2,000 higher educational institutions in China. JSU is one of the oldest educational institutions in China, and its origin can be traced back to 1902 when it was first established as Sanjiang Normal College. For more info visit the page here.
1. Intelligent control of electric drive
2. Nonlinear system theory and application
3. Pattern recognition and intelligent detection technology
4. Intelligent automation and network control in the production process
- Bachelor Degree
- English Requirement: IELTS: 6; TOEFL: 70 or other equivalent
- Score Requirement: Above 70% or B or equivalent
Spring: Jan. 20
Autumn: Aug. 10
Start Date of the Program
September and February
The tuition fees are RMB24000 per year. The total for the 3 year program is 72,000 RMB.
For information on the accommodation at Jiansu University visit the accommodation page here.