Bachelor’s in Chemical Engineering & Processes
Introduction to the Program
The Bachelor’s in Chemical Engineering and Processes at Jiangsu University (JSU) is a four year program for international students taught in English.
Jiangsu University (JSU) is ranked among the top 100 universities out of over 2,000 higher educational institutions in China. JSU is one of the oldest educational institutions in China, and its origin can be traced back to 1902 when it was first established as Sanjiang Normal College. For more info visit the page here.
About the Program
For students who aspire to a professional career with chemical engineering, our undergraduate courses in Chemical engineering provide a firm and broad-based education, with a provision for a substantial amount of specializations in the elective courses. Basic theory, skills and research methods of chemical engineering will be carried out. After four-year education, the students should have the ability to serve the fundamental industry with modern scientific technology of chemistry and engineering, be able to do scientific research, product and process design, technical administration and so on.
- High School Degree
- English Requirement: IELTS: 6; TOEFL: 70 or other equivalent
- Score Requirement: Above 70% or B or equivalent
- A passport photo;
- Copy of passport (the photo page)
- Copy of your final degree transcript (Notarized English translation if applicable )
- Copy of your final degree certificate (Notarized English translation if applicable )
- English language proficiency certificate (non-English speaking countries)
- HSK-4 certificate (for Chinese-medium programs)
- Family financial statement
- Bank statement
- Research proposal (Master and Ph.D. only)
- 2 recommendation letters (Master and Ph.D. only)
- Your CV
Spring: Jan. 20
Autumn: Aug. 10
Start Date of the Program
September and February
The tuition fees are RMB20000 per year. The total for the 4 year program is 80,000 RMB.
For information on the accommodation at Jiansu University visit the accommodation page here.