University Relationship Manager at China Admissions
China Admissions is the leading company helping foreign students to study in China, and helps top Chinese Universities to market internationally and recruit more international students. www.china-admissions.com.
We believe strongly in the benefits to studying abroad in China, and seek to give more students this opportunity. We are strongly focused on providing students with an incredible experience so they can reach their potential and have their dreams come true.
We are a startup based in Beijing. We are international and diverse but we are focused on our core vision. We are looking for more smart people.
We are looking for an experienced relationship / account manager to manage the the relationships with Chinese universities. It is important that you are a people person, fast, high attention to detail, and comfortable seeing the big picture in a startup environment and also being able to see opportunities for China Admissions growth with universities.
You will manage relationships of Chinese Universities from giving updates, understanding their needs, and helping to continually improve and strengthen our relationship with universities.
You will be a good communicator and a peoples person, able to understand needs of people from many different cultures and helping them to reach their goals.
Travel within China and internationally as required
Attend exhibitions, campus tours, meetings, info sessions as required
Any such other duties as are within the scope and spirit of the job purpose, and the title of the position.
- It is important that you are an excellent communicator, a people person, who enjoys interacting with people.
- 2 years + work experience in business development, sales, account management, relationship management
- Smart, able to think independently, and looking for growth
- Ability to work well under pressure in a startup environment
- A commitment to high quality and excellence
- Chinese is necessary. Other languages can be useful but not necessary.
- Passion for China Admissions vision, culture and services
- Studying abroad is an advantage
It does not matter your background, race, religion, gender, disability. We strongly believe in equal opportunities and that talent is everywhere. We believe in the strength in having a diverse team.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary with performance related bonuses
- Visa sponsorship and social insurance
- There is a large potential for personal growth as we develop and expand
- Opportunity to make a large number of new relationships
How to apply
To apply please send your cv and covering letter to: