Ready to study at one of China’s elite universities? Send your application for September 2021 intake at Zhejiang University! Here are important deadlines you shouldn’t miss:
- Chinese-taught programs – March 10, 2021
- English-taught programs – April 30, 2021
Zhejiang University will have its winter break from January 29th 2021 to February 26th2021. Applications submitted during this time period will be processed after the beginning of the new semester.
Applying early will increase your chances of getting accepted. You will also have the chance to apply for scholarships. Zhejiang University currently offers the following scholarships to international students:
– Chinese Government Scholarship
– Scholarships for English-taught Dual Degree Programs in International Campus (Haining)
– Scholarships for English-taught Engineering Programs (ZJU Degree Only）
– Scholarship for English-taught Global Communication and Management Program
Start your application to Zhejiang University here!
- Application Deadline Reminder for SJTU Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) Program - March 31, 2021
- International Students in China Vaccinated Free of Charge Against COVID-19 - March 31, 2021
- Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business Announces International Partnership with Johns Hopkins Carey Business School - March 30, 2021