The new year is approaching and starting your application early can pay off and increase your chances. For September 2018, the Sino-British College (SBC) offers a variety of opportunities for students who are interested in Bachelor programs for Business Studies, Event Management and Engineering.
Variety and options – Choose the program that suits you the most
When it comes to your education you don’t want to be limited to a hand full of programs, you want to explore and find out what suits you the most! This is one of the main advantages of SBC. The university offers over 40 different programs in the general area of Business and more than 25 programs in the general field of Engineering. The Business programs include everything from Accounting, Human Resource Management, International Business and Marketing as well as Sports Events Management or Hospitality Management.
There are many opportunities for Engineering as well, including the most popular choices Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering but also many other options such as Software Engineering, Medical Engineering or Aircraft Engineering.
The Sino-British Experience – Differentiate yourself
Make your studies a unique experience and differentiate yourself! SBC is a collaboration involving the University of Shanghai for Science and Technology (USST) and nine top universities from the United Kingdom. Your education will bring together the best from both the Chinese and the UK education system, creating a truly unique experience. The SBC Campus is located in Shanghai, one of China’s most vibrant and international cities. Another truly unique aspect of your studies is, that you can decide to spend part of your studies in the United Kingdom, at one out of nine top Universities. Finish your studies with a degree from the UK, which enjoys a high level of recognition internationally.
Convenient Application – Apply without any costs
While almost every university in China charges an application fee, mostly ranging between $80 to $150 USD, applying for SBC is completely free. Since our application service is also free of charge, there is simply no way to make your application more convenient. Just follow these steps
- Start your application: Just click the “Apply Now” button below and you will be directed to our online application system. Click the “Continue To Contact Info” button on the lower right to start your application.
- Fill out the online application: Fill out your personal information and upload the documents. This article here, explains what documents are needed to apply.
- Submit your application: Once you are done with your application, click the “Submit Application” button in the confirmation section of your online application. Your application will then directed to our student counselors who will review it and give you further guidance and advice.
Other opportunities – Apply for Exchange programs or the Foundation program
Beyond the Bachelor program you can also apply for exchange programs or a foundation year. Just visit the program’s webpage and click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page to start your application.
- International Student Recruitment Associate at China Admissions - October 26, 2021
- FAQ: Can I Transfer to a Chinese University? - October 25, 2021
- We’re hiring University & BD Manager at China Admissions - October 18, 2021