🛬🍜 Arriving in China
We no longer provide an airport pickup service. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause as we’re in the process of upgrading our services. We remain dedicated to assisting you in every way we can, even in the absence of our airport pickup service.
We understand that it could be challenging for you when arriving in China for the first time. In this article, we will guide you through alternative options to ensure a smooth arrival experience.
Exploring Other Alternatives
- University Pickup Services
Some universities offer airport pickup services on specified dates (usually during the registration dates). We recommend checking with your University to inquire about their pickup arrangements. You may also find this information on the enrollment information shared by the University.
- Third-Party Services
A convenient and popular option is to utilize third-party services like Booking.com or Trip.com. These platforms provide an array of transportation options, including airport transfers. You can easily compare prices, read reviews, and choose a transfer service that best suits your preferences. Keep in mind that availability may vary depending on your location and the airport.
- Take Public Transportation at the Airport
Taking public transportation options at the airport can be convenient and cost-effective. You can easily find Bus, Subway, and Taxi at the airports in China. You can follow the signs at the airport to find them. If this is your first time coming to China, we would recommend taking a taxi for your own convenience.
Here are some tips to ensure a smooth arrival process:
- If you’re arriving in a foreign country, having essential phrases or a translation app handy can be incredibly helpful when communicating with drivers or local transportation services.
- Bring a note (either on paper or on your smartphone) containing your destination address written in Chinese characters. To ensure smooth communication, you can simply show the address to the driver when riding a taxi.
- Bring cash. Most taxis and public transportation won’t accept foreign bank card, so It’s recommended to bring and pay with cash.
- If you have pre-booked the airport pickup service, it’s recommended to save a screenshot on your phone, containing the booking information and driver’s contact information.
Should you have any questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. Have a safe trip!
Download the Arriving in China Guide
You can download the guide here.