Bachelor’s in Accounting
Introduction to the Program
The Bachelor’s in Accounting at Zhejiang Gongshang University is a four year program for international students taught in English.
About Zhejiang Gongshang University
Established in 1911 as Hangzhou Vocational Business School (The Earliest Chinese Business School), Zhejiang Gongshang University (ZJSU) is a public higher educational institution that focuses on the fields of business and technology. For more info visit the page here.
Start Date of the Program
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Education Background Requirements:
– Applicants for bachelor’s degree studies must have high school certificate;
- English language proficiency requirements:
Applicants (except for English native speakers) must have TOEFL test or IELTS test or have other English language proficiency.
Autumn Semester: 15th of August
Spring Semester: February
- Corporate Financial Accounting
- Fundamental Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Performance Management
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Management
- Advanced Financial Management
- Auditing & Assurance I & II,
- Commercial Law, Taxation
The tuition fees are RMB 18000 per year. The total for the 4 year program is 72,000 RMB.
Zhejiang Gong Shang University has two campuses: Xiasha Campus(also known as the Main Campus) and the Downtown Campus. For further information on the accommodation at Zhejiang Gong Shang University (ZJSU) visit the accommodation page here.