Chinese Language Programs
Introduction to the Program
The Chinese Language Program at Wuhan University of Technology is a one semester to two year program for international students.
Wuhan University of Technology is one of the leading Chinese universities accredited by the Ministry of Education and one of the universities constructed in priority by the “State Project 211” for Chinese higher education institutions. WHUT was merged on May 27th 2000, from the former Wuhan University of Technology (established in 1948), Wuhan Transportation University (established in 1946) and Wuhan Automotive Polytechnic University (established in 1958). For more info visit the page here.
Type of Language courses
- Designed for students whose degree study is in Chinese
- 1 semester to 4 semesters before full degree study
- Individual’s course length depends on his or her education background and Chinese ability
- Including Chinese language and preparatory courses
- Student must obtain preparatory course certificate before continue their degree study, for those whose taught language is Chinese must also obtain HSK 4 before continue degree study
Chinese Language Course
- Designed for short term and exchange students, or students who would like to enhance their language skill but not take Chinese as their taught language in further degree study.
- 1 semester to 2 semesters
- After Chinese Language Course, exchange students will be offered university transcripts, other students could be awarded a certificate if they could pass all examinations at the end.
Senior High School
Spring enrollment: December 31st
Autumn enrollment: June 30th
Start Date of the Program
September or March
The tuition fees are or RMB17,000 per academic year or RMB8500 per semester.
Single room price is 12,000 RMB per year or 40RMB per day. Twin-bed room costs 7,500 RMB / bed per year or 25RMB per day.
For further information on the accommodation visit the accommodation page here.