WMU-MUL Dual MBBS Program
Introduction to the Program
The WMU-MUL Dual MBBS Program (MBBS & MD) at Wenzhou Medical University (WMU) and The Medical University of Lublin is a six year program for international students taught in English.
Advantages of The Dual Program
- Obtain medical license with MBBS degree from Wenzhou Medical University in China, the best way to enter Chinese market with 1.5 billion population.
- Graduating from the English program of The Medical University of Lublin will be able to take the English medical licensing examinations in Poland without Polish certifications.
- Polish Medical License can be verified by other EU countries with language certifications.
- Graduates are approved to take medical licensing examinations in the United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, and Thailand.
- Over 80% medical license exam passing rate of the graduates from both medical schools of the dual program.
Start Date of the Program
October or February
- High school diploma or equivalent
- GPA 3.0 or above with a minimum score of IETS 6.0
- TOEFL 87 or TOEIC 700
- Admission Tests: 60-question written test, (25-biology, 20-chemistry, and 15-physics) and 20-question oral examination(biology, chemistry,and physics).
August 30th, January 30th
1st Year: WMU (China)
2nd Year ~ 4th Year: MUL (Poland)
5th Year ~ 6th Year: WMU Hospital (China)
1st Year: about EURO 10,800; 2nd Year: EURO 12,800; 3rd Year: EURO 12,800; 4th Year: EURO 12,800; 5th Year: EURO 13,800; 6th Year: EURO 14,800. The total for the 4 year program is 77,800 EURO.
The accommodation fee at the international campus is 4,000 Yuan per year.
To apply complete the application form and pay the application fee here. It takes approximately 4-6 weeks for your application to be processed and before an admissions decision is given. After you have been accepted you will receive your official acceptance letter visa application form. If you have any questions contact us.