Chinese Language Program
Introduction to the Program
The Chinese Language Program at Tianjin University is a one semester (or more) program for international students.
About Tianjin University
Founded in 1895 as Peiyang University, Tianjin University (TJU) is the first university in China. As the pioneer of modern higher education in China, TJU has been committed to the mission of revitalizing this country through education ever since its foundation. For more info visit the page here.
Start Date of the Program
September or February
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
2. Education and age requirements:
Applicants must be high school graduates, and be over the age of 18 and under the age of 50.
Autumn Semester: June
Spring Semester: December
1. Chinese language Courses: Oral, Listening, Reading and Comprehensive Chinese
2. Chinese Cultural Courses (Optional): Taichi, Martial Arts, Calligraphy, Chinese Painting, Paper-cut, Chinese Cuisine, Chinese Song
3. Other courses (Optional): HSK Level 4-6, Business Chinese
4. Extra-curricular Activities: Tianjin city tour. Extra fees need to be paid for other travelling.
The tuition fees are RMB6,900 per semester.
For information on the accommodation at Tianjin University (TJU) visit the accommodation page here.