PhD in Chemical Engineering
Introduction to the Program
The PhD in Chemical Engineering at Northwest University (NWU) is a 3 year program for international students taught in English.
Start Date of the Program
- Well-conducted, and with good health status.
- At least a graduate diploma and Master’s degree
- Recommend by at least two associate professors or faculty of higher academic rank
- English language proficiency test results: IELTS (minimum score 5.5) or the TOEFL (minimum score 520 paper-based or 68 internet-based version).
- Chinese Government Scholarship
- Northwest University International Students Silk Road Scholarship
- Northwest University International Students Scholarship
The program is 33,000 RMB per year for 3 years. The total tuition fee is 99,000 RMB.
Accommodation at Northwest University
There are dormitories available for international students. Contact us to book and for more information. For further information on the accommodation visit the accommodation page here.
To apply complete the application form and pay the application fee here. Your application is normally processed within 4 weeks. After you have been accepted you will receive your official acceptance letter visa application form. If you have any questions contact us