2017 NWU English-Taught Doctoral Degree Programs
About Northwest University
- A global university, founded in 1902
- Located at the starting point of the ancient Silk Road—Xi’an,Shaanxi Province
- Chinese National “211 Project” University
- Accepting international students since 1965
- Well-conducted, and with good health status.
- Valid passport.
- At least a graduate diploma and Master’s degree.
- Recommend byat least two associate professors or faculty of higher academic rank.
- Notarized copies of highest academic degree or undergraduate diploma (Student expecting to graduate should provide an official letter declaring expected graduation date), either in Chinese or English.
- Notarized copies of undergraduate academic transcripts, including courses taken and scores obtained.
- Two recommendation letters from associate professors or professors (or faculty member with equivalent academic rank), either in Chinese or English.
- English language proficiency test results:IELTS (minimum score 5.5) or the TOEFL (minimum score 520 paper-based or 68 internet-based version.
- Two photocopies of your valid passport (Passport type must be ordinary), and two recent passport-sized photographs.
Note: The application materials will not be returned disregard to successful admission or not. Certificates other than in Chinese or English language must be translated to Chinese or English by a legitimate notary authority.
- Contact a supervisor of NWU for acceptance letter.(Students hold acceptance letter will be highly preferred)
- Register at http://nwu.17gz.org, Complete and Print the Application Form of NWU.
- Mail the hard copy of all application documents to CICE after receiving notification of acceptance.
Note:1.Apply for Chinese Goverment Scholarship，Please register at www.campuschina.org first.
2.Apply for Confucius Institute Scholarship ,please register at http://cis.chinese.cn
QQ:57668480 Ms. He or 843265271 Miss. Wu
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Telephone: 0086-29-88302373 0086-29-88302918
Fax: 0086-29—88303511 Wechat ID : nwucice
No.142 Mailbox,Intl Students Admissions,School of Intl Cultural Exchanges,No. 229 North Taibai Avenue,Taibai Campus, Northwest University,Xi’an, Shaanxi, P. R. China
Accommodation at Northwest University
There are dormitories available for international students. Contact us to book and for more information. For further information on the accommodation visit the accommodation page here.
To apply complete the application form and pay the application fee here. Your application is normally processed within 4 weeks. After you have been accepted you will receive your official acceptance letter visa application form. If you have any questions contact us