MBA Master of Business Administration
Introduction to the Program
The Master’s of Business Administration at Nankai University is a two year Master’s degree program taught in English.
About Nankai University
Founded in 1919, Nankai University has 93 years of history. It is considered to be one of the most comprehensive universities with a wide range of courses. Nankai has developed co-operative relations with 300 colleges and research institutes in over 40 countries. For more info visit the page here.
About Nankai University Business School MBA Centre
Nankai MBA is affiliated to Business School of Nankai University. Nankai University was founded by the Chinese modern education pioneer, Dr. Zhang Boling, in October 1919. The Business School was established at the same time following Mr. Zhang’s motto, “govern our country through art, strengthen our country through science, and enrich our 4 country through business”. With the development of nearly 100 years, the school grew rapidly while adapting to social and economic demand of Chinese society. It engendered great influences at home and abroad.
Nankai Business School became a member of Association of Asia-Pacific Business
Schools (AAPBS) in 2005 and a member of Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in 2010, showing an increasingly greater international role in business administration education.
Today’s Nankai Business School takes pride and strength from its well-designed
programs, highly qualified teaching and research staffs, and efficient and effective administration. It is widely recognized as one of the most vigorous and promising business schools in China.
About the Program
The MBA at Nankai University is a two-year postgraduate degree that combines collaborative and interactive class-based study with short-term internships and a Master’s thesis to produce the business management executives of the future.
Studying an MBA in China equips students with strategic foresight and entrepreneurial spirit as well as decision-making and problem-solving capabilities. The MBA is a top international Business qualification from an internationally recognised and prestigious university, one that is well-respected by employers in China and around the world.
- Nankai Business School is ranked 3rd for Business Administration in China (CUCAS 2012)
- Nankai’s MBA programme is internationally accredited by AMBA
- 8,000+ Nankai MBA graduates have moved on to careers in the global business arena
- The programme is taught in English and students learn Chinese alongside their MBA
- Nankai is a member of the Association of Asia-Pacific Business Schools
What will I study?
Nankai University’s MBA will provide students with global business strategic and functional knowledge and experience, but with a strong focus on China and a Chinese business perspective. The experience, coupled with the compulsory learning of Mandarin alongside MBA classes, results in graduates having a China skillset that is in demand with both international and Chinese employers.
- Most classes involve collaboration and networking with fellow students
- Teamwork and group projects are a key component of the course
- Business Master Classes hosted by leading professionals enhance students’ employability and network opportunities
- All students undertake an internship with an international or Chinese business
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with good grades
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
- Professional or full-time work experience for 2 years minimum. Please include an up to date CV, including details of all relevant professional and work experience, with your application.
Start Date of the program
The tuition fees are RMB85000 per year. The total for the two year program is 170000 RMB.
During your studies you will live in the overseas student dormitories. Living on campus gives you the opportunity to immerse yourself in campus life, allows you to meet other international students and make friends from all over the world.For further information on the accommodation visit the accommodation page here.