Are you an ambitious young professional who sees potential in China to kick-start your career? Are you open-minded, dynamic, ready to take the initiative to succeed, and able to work independently in a cross-cultural environment?
Mandarin House works with an extensive corporate network and can offer a valuable in-China work experience.
- China is the world’s 2nd largest economy and growing at a rate of over 8% a year.
- Of the world’s Fortune 500 companies, nearly 480 have invested in China.
- The number of foreigners in China who can speak Chinese and have in-China work experience is less than 0.05% of China’s population.
About Mandarin House
Established in 2004 and one of the first private Mandarin Schools in China, Mandarin House have helped over 20,000 foreign students from 80+ nationalities to speak Mandarin. For more info visit the page here.
Industries of Placement
- Internship placement (unpaid) with potential allowance
- Visa application and extension support
- Welcome package
- 24/7 continual and emergency support
- Networking events, cultural and business orientation
- Internship recommendation letter
Internship Placement Prices
- College graduate
- Aged 20 to 38
- Registration complete 12 weeks before internship commencement
- Intermediate level of Chinese before commencing the internship
Living in a new culture away from home doesn’t need to be a headache, but should be an adventure – a comfortable, friendly and safe adventure. For information on the accommodation visit the accommodation page here.