China is the world’s second-largest economy. China’s population, market, industries and trade are all booming and it is the new land of opportunity. This makes learning MandarinChinese and specifically Chinese for business purposes an extremely valuable investment for your future.
Available at all levels, our business Chinese courses teach Chinese language through a variety of relevant business topics in the Chinese context, and will expose you to an overview of China’s changing environment and current business practices.
About Mandarin House
Established in 2004 and one of the first private Mandarin Schools in China, Mandarin House have helped over 20,000 foreign students from 80+ nationalities to speak Mandarin. For more info visit the page here.
Business Intensive 25
Four group lessons every morning allow you to focus on real-life Chinese general conversational skills. Then you have an extra 45 minutes private lesson each weekday for review, practice or to focus on an area of your interest such as business Chinese, Chinese culture & history, etc.
Available at five main levels, each divided further into sub-levels to make sure you’re placed exactly where you should be, the classes have an average of 6 students for extra attention from the teachers without compromising on group learning.
- 4 group (general Chinese) lessons a day
- 1 private (business Chinese) lesson a day
- 25 language lessons a week
- Learn real-life conversational skills
- Learn business or other areas of interest during private sessions
- Small classes, maximum 12 students and minimum 3 students
- International student mix
- Flexible intake and start dates
Total Beginners Start Dates | Non-beginners can join us on any Monday
Sample Day Timetable
Executive Private Tutoring
With over 200 qualified and fully trained teachers nationwide with a combined average Chinese teaching experience of 5,000 hours, we will assign you a teacher that can meet you at your time and your location; whether that be the office, home or school.
Our business curriculum covers business topics in the modern Chinese context and will expose you to an overview of China’s changing environment and current business practices.
We design a customised learning plan for each student according to their study needs and goals and can work together with your company to implement their company-specific training directives.
- 1-on-1, or 1-on-more tailor-made executive private tutoring lessons
- Most flexible option and suited to busy lifestyles
- Delivered any time and any location
- Focusing solely on your learning requirements
- You can choose from our comprehensive ‘living’ or ‘business’ curriculum
- Quality, experienced teacher selected to best fulfill your Chinese goals
The preferred Chinese training partner to over 100 international corporations nationwide and a dedicated VIP department that works direct with your team to provide world-class, personalised service, Mandarin House has the expertise you need.
Living in a new culture away from home doesn’t need to be a headache, but should be an adventure – a comfortable, friendly and safe adventure. For information on the accommodation visit the accommodation page here.