Introduction to Mandarin House
Established in 2004 and one of the first private Mandarin Schools in China, Mandarin House have helped over 20,000 foreign students from 80+ nationalities to speak Mandarin.
About Mandarin House
Over 20,000 students from 80+ nationalities have chosen Mandarin House as their Chinese language school and our expertise and reputation in helping students achieve their Chinese goals is second-to-none.
We are proud to have won international awards, reached the strictest quality accreditation standards and to have employed only the best teachers and staff who are all dedicated to one thing: ensuring you learn Chinese as fast and efficient as possible.
2014 is our tenth year of Mandarin teaching! Our mission remains the same; we want to ensure you learn Mandarin on your terms, quickly and efficiently.
Sometimes it can be hard to take something at face value in China and difficult to tell whether a school is speaking the truth or simply just speaking empty words. Talk is cheap and by making the claim to be China’s premier Chinese language school we feel obliged to share some of the recognitions and awards we have received from within China and internationally.
One of our proudest achievements has been the recognition we have received from voting language study abroad agencies and organisations for the ‘World Language Provider Star Award’ as awarded by Study Travel Magazine. In 2008 we were nominated as the first and to-date only Chinese language school and have since been nominated a further 5 times culminating in being awarded the top prize for the category in 2009 and 2013.
Established in 2004, Mandarin House is a pioneer of the Chinese language industry and was established to provide a more personal, flexible alternative to universities.
Mandarin House was the first private Chinese school in China to:
- Develop its own structured, holistic curriculum based on the fundamental principle of providing real-life Chinese communication training.
- Offer junior courses including China’s first summer camps and self-developed junior curriculum also focused on real-life Chinese.
- Introduce the widely accepted operation model for group class programs seen in private schools across China today.
- Be internationally quality accredited by IALC
- Be shortlisted and also the first to win LTM’s World Language Provider of the Year.
- Host a major international language abroad conference.
10 Reasons to Choose MH
We are in constant pursuit of excellence in all aspects of our schools. Here are 10 reasons why you should make Mandarin House your first choice to learn Chinese.
- Internationally Accredited by IALC – the ONLY school in China to have our quality recognized in this way.
- Established in 2004 and one of the first private Mandarin Schools in China, we have helped over 20,000 foreign students from 80+ nationalities to speak Mandarin.
- Recognized by Hanban as an Official HSK Chinese Proficiency Test Centre.
- Qualified and experienced teachers. All are degree qualified, bilingual, comprehensively trained and have an average of 5,000 Chinese teaching hours experience.
- Self-developed teaching curriculum. Regularly updated and revised, designed by our former best teachers and is in line with both HSK & European CEFR.
- A wide range of programs for 14 levels of Chinese, small group classes, private tutoring, business specialized Chinese, HSK exam preparation, Chinese teacher training, internship and junior summer programs.
- Great Student Life. Facebook, alumni networks and fun, cultural activities organised every week such as Chinese cooking, calligraphy, city tours, kung fu and much, much more.
- A range of quality accommodation options – homestay, private studio apartments and shared apartments
- Central, modern locations right in the heart of central Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and London with spacious, clean and dedicated facilities.
- Friendly, professional service staff welcoming and helping you to settle in to China. They also give you a chance to further your Chinese outside the classroom!