Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering
Introduction to the Program
The Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering at Jiangsu University (JSU) is a four year program for international students taught in English.
Jiangsu University (JSU) is ranked among the top 100 universities out of over 2,000 higher educational institutions in China. JSU is one of the oldest educational institutions in China, and its origin can be traced back to 1902 when it was first established as Sanjiang Normal College. For more info visit the page here.
About the Program
Combined with the common knowledge education, professional education, engineering science education and industrial practice training, the main objectives of this multidisciplinary undergraduate program (mainly covering the fields of mechanics, mechanical science, materials, electronics, electromechanical control technology, detection technique, computer-aided engineering) aim to develop; improve the students’ ability and support; benefit their future career development (e.g., senior engineers and technicians, outstanding researchers and scholars, etc.) due to the solid and interdisciplinary engineering background, the creative inspiration and ability, as well as the strong ability for actual engineering applications through studying at the School of Mechanical Engineering, Jiangsu University.
- High School Degree
- English Requirement: IELTS: 6; TOEFL: 70 or other equivalent
- Score Requirement: Above 70% or B or equivalent
- A passport photo;
- Copy of passport (the photo page)
- Copy of your final degree transcript (Notarized English translation if applicable )
- Copy of your final degree certificate (Notarized English translation if applicable )
- English language proficiency certificate (non-English speaking countries)
- HSK-4 certificate (for Chinese-medium programs)
- Family financial statement
- Bank statement
- Research proposal (Master and Ph.D. only)
- 2 recommendation letters (Master and Ph.D. only)
- Your CV
Spring: Jan. 20
Autumn: Aug. 10
Start Date of the Program
September and February
The tuition fees are RMB20000 per year. The total for the 4 year program is 80,000 RMB.
For information on the accommodation at Jiansu University visit the accommodation page here.