Bachelor’s in Clinical Medicine (MBBS)
Introduction to the Program
The Bachelor’s in Clinical Medicine (MBBS) at Jiangsu University (JSU) is a six year program for international students taught in English.
Jiangsu University (JSU) is ranked among the top 100 universities out of over 2,000 higher educational institutions in China. JSU is one of the oldest educational institutions in China, and its origin can be traced back to 1902 when it was first established as Sanjiang Normal College. For more info visit the page here.
About the Program
JSU’s Medical School has first-class facilities on campus, purpose built for learning. The teaching and learning buildings are well-equipped with excellent seminar facilities and dedicated problem based learning rooms. The University’s Affiliated Hospital, is a state-of-the-art building offering a superb teaching environment with a dedicated clinical skills teaching area for the students. It possess excellent clinical and surgical facilities all of which each student gets chances to learn and work in.
- High School Degree
- English Requirement: IELTS: 6; TOEFL: 70 or other equivalent
- Score Requirement: 90% or A or equivalent
- A passport photo;
- Copy of passport (the photo page)
- Copy of your final degree transcript (Notarized English translation if applicable )
- Copy of your final degree certificate (Notarized English translation if applicable )
- English language proficiency certificate (non-English speaking countries)
- HSK-4 certificate (for Chinese-medium programs)
- Family financial statement
- Bank statement
- Research proposal (Master and Ph.D. only)
- 2 recommendation letters (Master and Ph.D. only)
- Your CV
Start Date of the Program
The tuition fees are RMB34000 per year. The total for the 4 year program is 204,000 RMB.
For information on the accommodation at Jiansu University visit the accommodation page here.