Master’s in Library Information & Archives Management
Introduction to the Program
The Master’s in Library Information and Archives Management at Jiangsu University (JSU) is a three year English-taught program for international students.
Jiangsu University (JSU) is ranked among the top 100 universities out of over 2,000 higher educational institutions in China. JSU is one of the oldest educational institutions in China, and its origin can be traced back to 1902 when it was first established as Sanjiang Normal College. For more info visit the page here.
1. LIS science and technology
2. Patent analysis and Intellectual Property Right Strategy
3. Information Resource Organization and Management
4. Digital Document management
- Bachelor Degree
- English Requirement: IELTS: 6; TOEFL: 70 or other equivalent
- Score Requirement: Above 70% or B or equivalent
- A passport photo;
- Copy of passport (the photo page)
- Copy of your final degree transcript (Notarized English translation if applicable )
- Copy of your final degree certificate (Notarized English translation if applicable )
- English language proficiency certificate (non-English speaking countries)
- HSK-4 certificate (for Chinese-medium programs)
- Family financial statement
- Bank statement
- Research proposal (Master and Ph.D. only)
- 2 recommendation letters (Master and Ph.D. only)
- Your CV
Spring: Jan. 20
Autumn: Aug. 10
Start Date of the Program
September and February
The tuition fees are RMB22000 per year. The total for the 3 year program is 66,000 RMB.
For information on the accommodation at Jiansu University visit the accommodation page here.