Bachelor’s in International Economics & Trade
Introduction to the Program
The Bachelor’s in International Economics & Trade at Jiangsu University (JSU) is a four year program for international students taught in English.
Jiangsu University (JSU) is ranked among the top 100 universities out of over 2,000 higher educational institutions in China. JSU is one of the oldest educational institutions in China, and its origin can be traced back to 1902 when it was first established as Sanjiang Normal College. For more info visit the page here.
About the Program
This program aims at the cultivation of advanced，specialized and interdisciplinary talents for doing business and management in foreign economic & trade sectors and multinational companies and for doing research on teaching in teaching & research institutions. Graduates will have a good mastery of the fundamentals of economics, basic theories and practice of international trade, the development of modern international economics & trade, the social, economic, and cultural conditions of major trading partners，and the present status of modern science & technology and future trends with proficiency in English. Graduates will be familiar with the prevailing rules and practices of international trade as well as China’s foreign economic & trade policies and regulations.
- High School Degree
- English Requirement: IELTS: 6; TOEFL: 70 or other equivalent
- Score Requirement: Above 70% or B or equivalent
- A passport photo;
- Copy of passport (the photo page)
- Copy of your final degree transcript (Notarized English translation if applicable )
- Copy of your final degree certificate (Notarized English translation if applicable )
- English language proficiency certificate (non-English speaking countries)
- HSK-4 certificate (for Chinese-medium programs)
- Family financial statement
- Bank statement
- Research proposal (Master and Ph.D. only)
- 2 recommendation letters (Master and Ph.D. only)
- Your CV
Spring: Jan. 20
Autumn: Aug. 10
Start Date of the Program
September and February
The tuition fees are RMB18000 per year. The total for the 4 year program is 72,000 RMB.
For information on the accommodation at Jiansu University visit the accommodation page here.