Master’s in Chinese Materia Medica
Introduction to the Program
The Master’s in Chinese Materia Medica at Jiangsu University (JSU) is a three year English-taught program for international students.
Jiangsu University (JSU) is ranked among the top 100 universities out of over 2,000 higher educational institutions in China. JSU is one of the oldest educational institutions in China, and its origin can be traced back to 1902 when it was first established as Sanjiang Normal College. For more info visit the page here.
1. New dosage forms and technologies for preparation of TCM
2. Chemical constituents of TCM and their prescription
3. Utilization of medicinal resources and geoherbalism
4. Quality control of TCM and their prescription
5. Mechanism of medicine-target interactions and toxicology of TCM and their prescription
- Bachelor Degree
- English Requirement: IELTS: 6; TOEFL: 70 or other equivalent
- Score Requirement: Above 70% or B or equivalent
- A passport photo;
- Copy of passport (the photo page)
- Copy of your final degree transcript (Notarized English translation if applicable )
- Copy of your final degree certificate (Notarized English translation if applicable )
- English language proficiency certificate (non-English speaking countries)
- HSK-4 certificate (for Chinese-medium programs)
- Family financial statement
- Bank statement
- Research proposal (Master and Ph.D. only)
- 2 recommendation letters (Master and Ph.D. only)
- Your CV
Spring: Jan. 20
Autumn: Aug. 10
Start Date of the Program
September and February
The tuition fees are RMB38000 per year. The total for the 3 year program is 114,000 RMB.
For information on the accommodation at Jiansu University visit the accommodation page here.