Bachelor’s in Accounting
Introduction to the Program
The Bachelor’s in Accounting at Jiangsu University (JSU) is a four year program for international students taught in English.
Jiangsu University (JSU) is ranked among the top 100 universities out of over 2,000 higher educational institutions in China. JSU is one of the oldest educational institutions in China, and its origin can be traced back to 1902 when it was first established as Sanjiang Normal College. For more info visit the page here.
About the Program
Accounting provides relevant information to decision makers, managers, investors, creditors, labor unions, government regulators and others interested in the financial wellbeing and future of an entity of economic activity. Students mainly study the basic theory and methods in accounting and business administration that focus on learning basic theory, basic skills and basic methods in accounting. After graduation, students can deal with the relevant business, such as accounting management, auditing practice and financial management, in enterprises, institutions, governmental sections as well as various CPA business affairs in CPA firm.
- High School Degree
- English Requirement: IELTS: 6; TOEFL: 70 or other equivalent
- Score Requirement: Above 70% or B or equivalent
- A passport photo;
- Copy of passport (the photo page)
- Copy of your final degree transcript (Notarized English translation if applicable )
- Copy of your final degree certificate (Notarized English translation if applicable )
- English language proficiency certificate (non-English speaking countries)
- HSK-4 certificate (for Chinese-medium programs)
- Family financial statement
- Bank statement
- Research proposal (Master and Ph.D. only)
- 2 recommendation letters (Master and Ph.D. only)
- Your CV
Spring: Jan. 20
Autumn: Aug. 10
Start Date of the Program
September and February
The tuition fees are RMB18000 per year. The total for the 4 year program is 72,000 RMB.
For information on the accommodation at Jiansu University visit the accommodation page here.