Master’s in Measuring and Testing Technologies and Instruments
The Master’s in Measuring and Testing Technologies and Instruments at Hangzhou Dianzi University (HDU) is a two-year program for international students taught in English.
Start Date of the Program
September or February
July 15th or January 15th
- Physically healthy, aged from18 to 65, must obey the statutes of China and the rules and regulations of the university, with no criminal records.
- Undergraduates and Advanced Chinese Study: Graduates from senior middle schools or above.
- Postgraduate: Bachelor degree or above
- Specialty Visiting Students: Sophomore or above
Note: Specialty Visiting Students and Degree Study Students are required to study in Chinese. The one who never studied Chinese or his/her Chinese level does not meet the needs of the specialty should study one or two years’ Chinese before starting the specialty study. The students who pass the Chinese language examination may continue their study in a related specialty program.
- HDU International Students Application Form
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate and Transcript in English
- HSK Certificate (if have)
- Copy of passport
- The Chinese visa and the record of the latest entry and departure of China
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form, which should be approved by Chinese Embassy or Consulate.
- 4 pictures of the same size as in the passport
The tuition fees are RMB22,600 per year. The total for the 2-year program is 45,200 RMB.
To apply complete the application form and pay the application fee here. It takes approximately 4-6 weeks for your application to be processed and before an admissions decision is given. After you have been accepted you will receive your official acceptance letter visa application form. If you have any questions contact us.