The Hong Kong University Business School (HKU Business School) invites you to join their upcoming physical in-person HKU MBA information session and alumni sharing (MBA Part-time Programme only) in Shenzhen on 22nd May.
This is a great opportunity to meet our alumni and learn about the challenges and opportunities of the part-time MBA programme, as well as their career success.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, participation numbers will be limited, so reserve your spot today!
HKU Business School MBA Info Session Details
- Topic: HKU MBA – Shenzhen Info Session & Alumni Sharing (Part-time Programme Only)
- Organizer: The Hong Kong University Business School (HKU Business School)
- Lecturers: HKU Business School MBA Admissions Team
- Date and time: Tuesday, 22nd May 2021 at 2:00 PM (Beijing/Hong Kong Time)
- Venue: Four Seasons Hotel Shenzhen
To register please complete the form below.
About the Event
- The session will start off with a virtual introduction by their Senior Executive Director where he will talk about the offerings of the part-time programme.
- Following this, you will be meeting with alumni of the part-time MBA who are based in Shenzhen for an interactive alumni sharing session.
About HKU Business School
The HKU Business School strives to nurture first-class business leaders and to foster both academic and applied research to serve the needs of Hong Kong, China and the rest of the world in the fast-changing global economy. They engage leading scholars from all corners of the world who instil students with global knowledge. With the highest proportion of non-local undergraduate students amongst all Faculties at HKU, and two of their undergraduate programmes ranked amongst the University’s Top 5 and Hong Kong’s Top 10 programmes, HKU Business School attracts the best and brightest students from Hong Kong and beyond.